Thursday, March 6, 2008

ANOTHER UPDATE!

Well.....here goes. We got VERY good news yesterday. The neurologist, the neurosurgeon, and the neurological radiologist have all looked at my MRI and concluded that my brain is asymmetrical....but there is no growth on it!!!! Yay! I am having a sleep deprived EEG on Monday morning....they said that the sleep deprivation will irritate my brain, and apparently this could trigger a seizure. An EEG basically tells them nothing unless I am having a seizure while I'm hooked up to it. So we will see. I have to go back in 2 months to have another MRI and to meet with the neurologist again. He said that I should continue my normal life, and we have to make the call on driving....the law is 6 months, but nobody is reporting it....so we will make that call in a few weeks....I'd hate to have a seizure and hurt someone.

THANK YOU everyone for you well wishes and prayers. I am so lucky to have all of you! I love all of you very much.

No comments: