Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry.....sad as it is, it feels so good to do something "normal" This is the most like myself that I've felt in 2 weeks and I'm so very glad about that. Bronson and I have a bowling tournament in Detroit Lakes tonight for my work. I'm still pretty sore, so hopefully I'm able to bowl like the pro I am!!!! ha ha.

Monday we go in for the sleep deprived EEG. I have to get up at 3:00 AM....and no caffeine for 24 hours...should be really interesting. Oh well at this point I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get some answers, and if we don't, then we just move on. Now that I'm feeling better, this no driving thing is going to get really old, really fast. But that is reality right now.

Thank you all again for all the phone calls, prayers, and concern. It has meant so very much to both Bronson and I.

1 comment:

VforVictory said...

Hey Mi Mi! I am glad you are getting back into the swing of things. I hope everything goes well on Monday for you. I will keep you in my prayers.