Monday, March 10, 2008

THE LATEST

Well. Here is the latest flavor. I had my sleep deprived EEG this morning and met with the Doctor this afternoon. I had a normal EEG, and I can resume normal life!!!!! YAY! I will be going back in 10 weeks to repeat my sleep deprived EEG and the MRI for the sole reason that the 3 brain guys in Fargo didn't see what the 1 radiologist in Park Rapids saw and they want to make sure that it isn't there. So Bronson and I have talked it over and I am going to try and drive to work tomorrow, and if I don't feel comfortable or am afraid, then we will "Drive Miss Daisy" for a while longer. I am so very ready to get back to "normal."

I can't say Thank You enough for the prayers, concern, and phone calls....it's nice to have a family that is behind you. Thanks!

2 comments:

mom said...

Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have had my fingers and my toes and my legs and everything else crossed for so long I can barely move!

AAAHHHHHHH.....what a relief!!!!!

Love you both!!!!!!!!!!

Parker N Bella said...

Just wanted to let you know we were thinking of you on Monday. I'm so glad nothing turned up and you can go back to normal life. what a big relief! Hugshugshugs!