Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

Hi Everyone.....I just wanted to give you all a update, and let you know so far I'm ok....I'm a little confused and thankfully don't really remember any of this morning. I am scheduled for an EEG on thursday morning, and am still waiting to hear about the MRI. I am unable to drive until they give me the go ahead. Until then, Bronson will be carting me around. I am so thankful for how he handled everything, he couldn't have done a better job....SERIOUSLY! I will keep everyone posted as to what happens....thank you so much for everyone's concern, I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Parker N Bella said...

Thanks for updating us. We've been thinking of you all day. I hope they can give you answers soon. So glad you have Bronson there taking care of you. HUgS.