Saturday, February 16, 2008

IT'S AN ISLAND!!!!! OR IS IT A PENINSULA?


Dad came over today to put in our island....or is it a peninsula?!!! We still need to finish the wood that is going on the back of it, but you can see how good it looks!! I am in love with it and it adds so much to the kitchen! Bronson now has a place to sit to watch me make dinner, and I have a ton of counter space! I never in my life thought I'd get so excited over a counter.....but I am completely in my glory! We have had so much fun making changes to the house, and I really think it looks beautiful!!!! We both really enjoy living at the farm and our home.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That looks so nice! Your dad was happy to do that for you. He said that Bronson even got to do some of the work. Good for him! You can really roll out cookie dough on that!!

Parker N Bella said...

Wow, that's cool! And um, why isn't Bobo making YOU dinner?!?! ;)

mom said...

That looks really nice! What kind of countertop is that? Is that the cupboards you bought at the auction to match the rest? You guys really are making the most out of every square inch of that place! Home, home on the range, where the deer and the horsey's (and Bootsie) play............

VforVictory said...

MiMi! I love your new peninsula! I need to get up there to check it out.