Monday, May 26, 2008

Well we've had a busy and fun week! We were suprised and delighted to see Bonnie and Adelyn show up at the lake for a little R & R! Addie is so cute, such a good baby, and I think she changed every day! Fun!

Saturday my Mom, Bonnie and I headed over to Fargo for a dress fitting. Bonnie learned how to bustle the princesses dress and how to get her in and out of the thing. And then we went and bottled wine! That was something that I have never done before, but certainly will again. We had a really good day. Bonnie was quite excited to see Fargo and on the way home we even saw a Black Bear in the ditch.

The countdown ticker says 26 days. It's getting closer and both of us are getting excited. We can't wait to have everyone together....it's going to be a good time.

2 comments:

Parker N Bella said...

I can't believe how close it's getting! Sounds like you guys had fun! The wine sounds fun!

VforVictory said...

22 DAYS!!! I cant hardly contain myself. Cant wait for the party! WOOO HOOOO!