Tuesday, April 22, 2008




I had my shower on saturday. What a beautiful day outside it was, and it was a wonderful shower! We got alot of very nice gifts and had a good turn out of people. I had a hard time understanding why all these people would waste the first beautiful saturday and spend money on gifts for me. The towels are from my aunt Wendy and she monogrammed them...I thought they were awesome and look so nice in our bathroom! Thank you to my aunts that threw the shower for me and for all the beautiful gifts, it means alot to both of us.


On Sunday we had my Grandpa's 80th birthday party in Fergus Falls. He had a good day and also had a good turn out of people. Us Grandkids kind of hid out in the kitchen. I've included pictures of Bronson in his "apron"...he was awesome running their dishwasher....maybe I am wearing off on him!!!!

1 comment:

Parker N Bella said...

Those are really cool towels! love the pic of Bronson cooking!